About

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trends


Outfit Breakdown:
Shirt: Loft (last year) similar
Vest:  Jolt via Marshall's (recent)
Pants: Gap Similar
Shoes: Xhilaration,Target (very old)
Jacket: Gap via Ebay similar (fake leather)
Snood: Gap Link!

I would say I mostly buy classic pieces, but it's always nice to participate in a few trends that you think would work well with your style.  However, I try never to spend a ton of money on these pieces, who knows how long they will be around!  I would rather invest my money in classic pieces I know I will have forever.
Take for instance this fur vest, they have been popular for a couple seasons now but who knows about next year.  I like the look and wanted to try it but I was finding that a lot of the fur vests were pricey!  I found this vest recently (and by recently I mean two days ago) at Marshall's and scooped it up for $25.00!  Now I won't feel so bad if next winter I don't like it.

xoxo
Joanna


No comments:

Post a Comment