About

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pippa




Blazer: Gap Link!
Blouse: Talbots (old)
Pants: Gap Link!
Shoes: Tory Burch (gift) Link!
Bag: Modalu Pippa Bag Link!

This is what I wore to work today.  This is a pretty normal outfit I will wear: skinny pants, flats and a blazer! 

A note on the purse... I have a slight obsession with Pippa Middleton (Kate too, but her clothes have become Duchess status so I can't afford them).  I always keep a look out for pictures of her and if the clothes are affordable I scout them out!  This purse is by Modalu and they actually re-named it the Pippa bag since she wears it so often.  I got it last year in this color and the grey (shark).  It's a great size bag for work, plus it has many compartments. 

Short story about the royal wedding:  I got up at like 5am with my mom to watch it, my dad had gotten us scones from Panara Bread and we made tea.  I wore a tiara (I'm not joking).  It was so fun and it was magical to see Kate in her dress!  Then I had to go to work, I kept the tiara on (still not joking).  I got some funny looks, but most of my women patients were like, "Royal Wedding?" and I was like, "Totes". 
Did anyone else get up at the crack of dawn to watch it live?

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment