About

Sunday, November 11, 2012

First post

Hello everyone! ( or no one ... Ha)

At you can tell by the title this is my first post EVER!

A little about myself: my name is Joanna, I grew up in northern New Jersey and loved it.  I have two younger sisters and we are all very tight. I moved to PA for college and then stayed there another four years for optometry school.  After graduation in May 2010 I decided to move back to my hometown to start my career.  I have been working for a little over two years now at a private practice.

Why I want to start a style blog:  I have always loved clothes, make up and anything artistic really.  I took art classes my whole life and I even thought I might end up in illustration as my career.  I obviously also enjoy the sciences and ultimately decided on a career in medicine.  Since leaving college, I haven't really had the opportunity to pursue my creative side and I miss it!  In the last year I have started to read many blogs (at my lunch break ha), mostly style blogs and it has been very inspiring to me and my personal style.  My hope is this blog fills an area of my life I have been missing, and honestly, it's just going to be fun!

You!:  we've all stood in front of our (packed) closets and said, "I have nothing to wear!"... I hope to inspire all of you to feel more joy and confidence with fashion.

As a side note, I don't have a fashion degree, photography degree or cosmetology degree... I am also pretty basic when it comes to technology so I apologize if this blog looks like a hot mess.  Hopefully I can figure out how to get pictures on here so we can get some outfit posts up and running!

Xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment