About

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Oldies but goodies








Outfit Breakdown:
Corduroy jeans- Banana Republic, old  Similar
Tank- Topshop
Cardigan: Loft, old Similar
Clogs: Nine West outlet, old

The holidays are fast approaching (can you believe Thanksgiving is in TWO days??) and I've attempted to implement a self-spending freeze until after Christmas.  I wouldn't say I'm a shopaholic but I definitely spend a decent amount of my money on clothes (as a single gal I have that luxury) but I definitely need to save a bit for gifts and honestly, I just need to be putting a little bit more away each month for the future. 
SO, I'm trying to re-love what I already have and I'm try to re-mix clothes in a new and interesting way.  All of the pieces I have on above I've had for a couple years or more and since they are classic pieces (except maybe the clogs ha) they can be used so many ways.  We'll see how long I stick with it!!

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment