About

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sparkles






Outfit Breakdown:

Sweater: Katsumi via London Boutique
Dress: James Perse via South Moon Under, old
Tights: Gap Link!
 Booties: Target, last year


I was in London in September for my girlfriends wedding, it was a beautiful time of year to be there and I loved every minute.  I went with two of my other friends and of course we factored in a couple days of shopping :)  I love sparkles and this sweater spoke to me!  I justified the purchase because it seemed perfect for the holiday season.  I was going to save it for Christmas but it's too pretty to only wear only once so I wore it to work yesterday.  I also love the high-low hemline, I hate when shirts or sweaters are too short, especially in the back, so this solves that problem.  What are you all planning to wear for the holidays?

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment