About

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Military




Outfit Breakdown:

Vest: Uniqueen (sold out)
Shirt: Forever 21, old
Pants: Gap Link!
Shoes: Walmart, old


I learned my lesson... don't take pictures with sun blasting in the window.

On to the outfit, military is a big trend this year and I searched high and low for a vest I liked.  I found a lot of them were really boxy and made me look big on top.  I found this one online and it has a wasteband that you can pull and adjust.  I also like the ruffles on one shoulder, it gives a little feminine touch to a masculine trend!  I also love these pants, I will admit they might not be the most flattering fit but they are SO comfortable, I have two pairs and wore them all spring and summer and just couldn't put them away for the winter months ;)

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment