About

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's a loft kind of day




Outfit Breakdown:
Sweater: Loft, last year
Vest: Loft, last year
Shoes: Target, old Similar


As I started uploading these pictures I realized everything I had on, besides my shoes, is from Loft.  How embarrassing!  But I suppose it's not that big a coincidence considering how many of my clothes are from there.  
My love affair with Loft started back in the beginning of optometry school, my good friend Mandy had the cutest clinic clothes and when I asked her, she told me they were all from Loft (which she lovingly referred to as ATL) because her mom works there.  I had never really been in the store at that point and decided to check it out.  I was pleasantly surprised with their selection.  They have great clothes for work and they also have great casual clothes.  They ALWAYS have good deals and coupons, which makes their clothes a bargain and the quality is definitely there.  
So I guess, in the end, I'm NOT embarrassed I'm dressed head to toe in Loft ;) Maybe I should change the title of my blog...

xoxo 
Joanna

PS: Sorry for the blurry picture quality, I wasn't quite awake I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment