About

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ten Years







Outfit Breakdown:
Blouse: Loft Link! 50% off cyber monday!
Cardigan: Loft, old Similar
Jeans: William Rast via Gilt Similar
Shoes: Target, last year
Bracelet: Lia Sophia Link! 
Ring: American Eagle Outfitters 
Neaklace: Urban Outfitters, old Similar

Friday I attended my TEN year high school reunion... I can't believe it's already been so long.  I debated for a bit if I wanted to go, but was convinced by some of my girlfriends and I'm glad I went.  When I first walked in, it was a bit like walking into the twilight zone, but once I started mingling with classmates it was really great to catch up with everyone.  It's also a bit weird this day in age because I actually (creepily) know a lot about people's lives via Facebook.  A lot of convo's went a little something like this, "So, I saw you got married! Congrats!"... Although slightly stalker-ish, it was a good ice-breaker and got the conversations rolling.  

About the outfit, I honestly had no idea what to wear, so this is a go-to look for me: pretty blouse, jeans and booties.  I wanted to look nice, but not too casual or dressy all at the same time.  It was also at a bar so I knew I'd be standing the whole time, these booties are great because they have a small heel, so they are still stylish but comfortable.  

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment