About

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wedding Wear



Outfit Breakdown:

Dress:  French Connection, sold out
Shoes: Naturalizer
Clutch: Cole Haan Similar

As promised, here's the outfit I wore to my friend's wedding on Saturday!  This was my first winter wedding and I wasn't quite sure what to wear.  I felt like long sleeves would be appropriate but I was afraid I would be too hot.  I wasn't sure if I should wear black or nude tights etc.  I was between a couple dresses and tried them on and took pictures (first picture above is my "trial" shot- no makeup so I cropped my head haha).  I ultimately decided on this French Connection dress because the sleeves are long but the fabric is really light-weight and it worked out perfectly. 
I got this purse for another wedding I went to in September, I have all these tiny clutches and evening bags and while they are beautiful I feel like I can never fit everything in them.  I also like to try to bring flip-flops or flats to wear at the end of the night.  This clutch is actually an iPad purse thing that I found so it's definitely big enough! 

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment