About

Friday, January 25, 2013

Lace




Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: Loft
Skirt: H & M
Shoes: Target

I wore this outfit earlier this week.  I got this skirt back in the fall, I liked that the length was a little below the knee and I thought it would be good for work.  I put it in my closet and it got lost in the mess, and this was the first time I wore it!!  Do you ever lose clothes in your closet or drawers?  I hope I'm not the only one.
Anyway, the length was great but what I didn't realize is that there's really no "give" to this lace material.  I realized this as I was trying to get in the car that morning and couldn't.  I had to kind of shimmy butt first into the driver seat.  It made for a somewhat complicated work day... but I got a lot of complements, and that's really all that matters, right??

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment