About

Monday, January 14, 2013

Twenty Nine









Outfit #1:

Dress:  Old Navy, old
Tights:  Target
Shoes: Target
Cardigan: Loft

Outfit #2:

Tank: Loft
Blouse: French Connection Link!
Jeans:  Ann Taylor, birthday gift Link!
Shoes: Naturalizer Link! In different color

Saturday I turned 29... last year in my twenties.  It was kind of harder than I thought.  I have really liked my late twenties, I feel like I've become more myself.  I've gotten settled in my career.  I feel comfortable in my skin!  So I've decided to enjoy this last year because it was starting to get me down!  

Anyway, on to the outfits.  The first is what I wore to work in the morning (yea I work Saturdays boo, but only the mornings!).  I came home and had a relaxing day with my family and then we went to dinner at Maggiano's and changed into the second outfit!  My parents got me the jeans and my mom picked them out herself :)  The dinner was awesome and then we came home for ice-cream cake, my fav.  Hope you all had a great weekend!

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment