About

Monday, January 21, 2013

Biker






Outfit Breakdown:

Tank: Target, old
Jeans: BDG Urban Outfitters Same or Similar
Blazer: gift Link!
Shoes: Steve Madden Link!

This is an outfit I wore out last weekend, it's a little bit of a departure from my normal style but that's the fun of playing around with fashion!  One of my current style icons is Olivia Palermo.  I really like her easy effortless mix of prints and colors and she always looks stylish and put-together.  I saw a picture of her last year in a white blazer with black lapels and I knew I had to have one!  I put it on my Christmas List and my sister gave me this lovely blazer.  I LOVE it!  I definitely want to try it how Olivia styled it but that will have to wait for spring ;)  
I also got these motorcycle style boots from Steve Madden a month or so ago and I wasn't sure if they were really me or how I would style them.  But I like that they are easy to wear and make a statement.  I was walking around NYC in them and no issues!
What fashion risks have you taken lately?

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment