About

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Travel Wear




Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: Gap Link!
Pants: Gap, Camo sold out, Link! for solid colors
Sweater: Express, old
Shoes: American Eagle Outfitters Link! limited sizes, darker color

This past weekend one of my best friends from optometry school got married down my Philly!  I drove down Saturday morning and this is what I wore.  I wasn't sold on the whole camo trend but I had seen these pants at the Gap and they were on the lighter side so I thought I'd give them a try (plus I had a coupon, duh)... I got them a few months ago but this is the first time I wore them.  I was still on the fence but I like how they came out in the pictures, plus they were super comfortable for the whole drive.  What do you guys think, is this a trend you would try?

Tomorrow I'll have a few wedding pictures for you!

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment