About

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tough and Girly




Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: ASOS Link! limited sizes in black
Tank: Loft
Jeans: Gap Link!
Shoes: American Eagle Outfitters
Bracelet: Banana Republic, gift

I wore this outfit out at night last week for a drink and I like the mix of feminine on top and more of a tough look on the bottom.  I just got these boyfriend jeans at the gap and they are very comfortable and they aren't too baggy like some boyfriend jeans can be!  Looking at the pictures now, I'm not sure if I love them with these shoes... oh well, too late ;)
I have worn this shirt a few times before on the blog (and even more off the blog) and it's easily one of my favorite purchases this year, unfortunately it's not left in many sizes and only in black... but if you're really small on top go get it!!

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment