About

Monday, March 4, 2013

Out on the Town




Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: LC Lauren Conrad Link!
Blazer: Urban Outfitters, old
Short: Zara 
Tights: not sure
Booties: Target 

I wore this outfit out last weekend to a friend's birthday in Hoboken.  I got these shorts at a Zara sale a while ago and hadn't worn them yet.  I like the "shorts and tights" look on others but wasn't sure if it was really my style or if it would look good on me because I'm more of a pear shape.
However, I think this look came out pretty good and it was super comfortable!  I definitely don't think I could have pulled it off without black tights but I'm ok with that ;)

I am loving this top I got from LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls'.  It's a tank so it will work great in the summer but was perfect here under a blazer.  I also feel like this outfit was sexy without showing too much skin (too old and not really into that!).

This is also a different look for my hair, I got a new curling wand from Hot Tools and it gave a tighter but more beachy wave.

Hope you had a good weekend!

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment