About

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Basic Black with a Polka Twist



Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: Talbots
Cardigan: Loft
Skirt: Calvin Klein, old
Tights: Gap, out of stock
Booties: Target

Classic black skirt spiced up with a polka dot top and gray tights for a little break in the all black. 
I have a few blouses with this tie-neakline and I like that it dresses the outfit up, plus no neaklace needed!

This weekend I went through my closet to try to get rid of some stuff (I barely got rid of anything- surprise surprise), however I was able to look at and organize what I have, and see what I have (and haven't) worn this winter.  I'm going to attempt to work some pieces in and if I haven't by the end of winter, byebye. 

This is also going to help me with my "trying to cut back on shopping" stint I'm trying to implement.  I really want to try and save a bit more each month and I honestly have so many clothes that I really don't need anything... but that's not why we shop? Right?? Haha.

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment