About

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Royal Look



Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: French Connection Link! (only available in black in size 12)
Cardigan: Loft
Pants: BCBG, old
Shoes: Banana Republic, old

In my closet cleanout last weekend (where I didn't really get rid of anything) I discovered a few things I hadn't worn yet this winter... mostly I haven't been wearing stiletto heels to work very often.  I've given myself over to feeling comfortable, but sometimes I feel like I might be lacking a bit in professionalism. 

I also mostly wear cropped pants, it's easy because I can wear any shoe or I can tuck them into boots.  But looking at these pictures, I do feel like my body type looks better in this type of dress pant.  So, might be trying to wear this look a bit more often!

I've worn this top before on the blog, but since I have worn it last, I've found out that Kate Middleton wore the this top in navy for her first royal portrait!  I know it's silly, but I feel "cool" to have something Kate has worn ;)

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment