About

Friday, March 8, 2013

Boyfriend style



Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: Gap
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Urban Outfitters Link!
Belt: ASOS

All of the pieces in this outfit are pretty simple but when they all came together I really like the casual yet put-togetherness of the look.  I got this shirt a year or two ago at the Gap and I have struggled to style it because it is a "boyfriend" style and I just feel like it always looks big, especially in the shoulders.  However, in these pictures and with a belt I'm liking it... maybe it will be on rotation more often! 

So this winter storm had a delayed "hit" and came overnight and into this AM (and it's still snowing)... it's kind of mystifying because even though it's been snowing, the roads are actually OK just a little bit wet.  I was a little nervous to go to work today, but no problems, whew!

Where is spring?!?!

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment