About

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Watercolors





Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: H & M, recent
Pants: Talbots
Cardigan: Old Navy (old)
Shoes: Target (old)
Bag: Tory Burch

Last Monday I went in to the city to have brunch with my best friend who got engaged on Valentines Day!! (yay!)  We went to this cute little place Lallisse and I got to hear the whole romantic story. 

I generally always take the train in to the city, it's easy and I'm not a fan of driving in NY but the downside is you're dictated by train times.  I had about 45 minute to kill before my train home and (of course) decided to stop at H & M which is right by Penn Station.  I have done this a few times but don't usually buy anything, just look around-- but this time I spotted this cute top and at first I walked by but I kept thinking about it so I went back and grabbed a size 6 and then proceeded to spend 30 min trying to check out (not a fan).  I NEVER buy things without trying them on but there just wasn't time and it worked out pretty well except the arm holes are a little small and it rubs under my arms so if you end up getting it size up!  I love the print, it's just so dreamy and reminds me of a Monet painting. 

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment