About

Friday, February 15, 2013

Pinks



Outfit Breakdown:

Tunic: Levi's, old
Scarf: Lands' End Link!
Pants: Jcrew Minnie Link!
Boots: Nine West Outlet
Belt: ASOS, sold out

I'm getting a little sick of winter and snow... so I'm trying to incorporate some color into my winter style in the hopes that spring will come a little quicker! 
On another note, I got a Lands' End catalogue in the mail a few weeks ago and was flipping through and there were actually some really cute things (not just for Mom's!)... I went online to scout it out and found that they have a branch called "canvas" that has more young adult clothes and I ordered a dress, pants, bag and this scarf (scarf from regular Lands' End).  I'll be incorporating them into the blog but I just wanted to give you all a heads up- they have cute stuff and you should check it out!! 

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment