About

Friday, December 7, 2012

New Jewels


So three things...

1.  I adopted a policy this year while X-Mas shopping, where every time I bought someone a gift I bought myself something too... this new necklace happens to be one of those purchases and I only feel 20% bad about it. 

2.  The rest of this outfit is not blog worthy, I was feeling less than stellar so I wanted to be comfortable and thought adding this blingy necklace would detract from the fact I was basically wearing pajamas to work... but alas, looking back at the photos, that was not the case... sooo this is all you get.

3.  I figured out how to make the pictures bigger once uploaded... winning.

xo
Joanna

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace :)
    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out on my blog: http://fourseasonsstyle.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-liebster-award.html
    XO
    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessy! It was nice to read more about you and I'll get to work on it:)

      Delete