About

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Animal





Outfit Breakdown:

Blouse: French Connection Link! on sale!
Pants:  Urban Outfitters Link!
Boots: Nine West Outlet, last year

I am loving the animal print trend but wasn't sure about it on myself.  I've gotten a few shirts this year and I think it's the right amount of print without being to wild or overwhelming!  I paired it with all black to let the shirt shine.

The past two Christmases I've been sick, and it stinks big time.  It's becoming an unintended "tradition" that I'm trying to avoid this year.  However, I can feel myself getting worn down and "scratchy throat" has made an appearance.  I'm trying to take it easy this week and drink a lot of Airborne!! 

The last two years I worked Christmas Eve and then again right after Christmas... it was tough and really cut into family time.  This year I took the whole week off and I am SO EXCITED.  This is a tradition I think I will keep ;)

xoxo
Joanna

2 comments: