About

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Minnie







Outfit Breakdown:

Shirt: StyleMint
Tank: Loft
Pants: Jcrew Minnie Link! on sale!
Loafers: Naturalizer ($3 Garage Sale find!)

I end up wearing this style of pant, a cropped dressy type, to work often.  I find them so versatile because I can wear them with flats or heels... and any top.  I am also pretty short and when I buy regular dress pants they are always too long or I'm stuck wearing them with a specific type of shoe (and I have to spend $ hemming them!). 

This pant is particular, is the Jcrew Minnie... I have had it in black for a year or so now (thanks Katie!) and I probably wear them to work at least once a week.  I just got this red color while Jcrew was having one of their holiday sales (I believe they are having 30% off and free shipping online today: code WISHLIST).  It's a little more bold so I probably won't wear them quite as often, but I'm always looking to add more cropped styles to my wardrobe.  What do you all wear to work??

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment