About

Friday, December 14, 2012

Deals





Outfit Breakdown:

Dress: Calvin Klein via Rue La La
Cardigan: Marshall's
Tights: Hue via Marshall's Link!
Booties: Target, old


A few years ago I jumped on the bandwagon and joined a few of the "style boutique sites" such as Rue La La, Gilt, HauteLook etc etc.  You have to be a member, but it's easy, just sign up with an email address.  They have new things everyday whether it's women's, men's, travel, home goods, kids clothes etc. 

I signed up with my "junk email", and I look at the email titles daily and see if there's any brands that strike my fancy.  If so I take a look.  I buy things here and there, and you can really save some money if you know what you're looking for. 

Thedress I'm wearing above, I bought this spring on Rue La La... I was browsing Calvin Klein and saw it.  I liked that it was just a simple black shift dress, but it has a little button detail on the side for interest.  I figured I could wear it to work, but also dress it up for a wedding, event etc.

Does anyone else shop on these sites?

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment